Today something rather special. I have 2 fantastic Rosemary and Co brush sets to give away, yes..give away
- 1x Kolinsky Sable size 0 .. For fine detail; eyes, final dotted highlights
- 1 x Kolinsky Sable size 1 .. For edge highlights and fine detail
- 1 x Red Sable Rigger size 1 .. For freehand lines and curves
- 1 x Red Sable size 2 .. General purpose blocking in, shading, blending
- 1 x Squirrel size 2 .. An exciting alternative to the red sable for general work
- 1 x Sable / Synthetic mix size 2 .. To be kept for oil or pastel work where a tougher brush is needed
- 1 x Sable / Synthetic mix flat ended (Brights) size 1 or 2 .. Blending oils and pastels
- 1 x Sable / Synthetic mix Pointed Round size 3 .. for drybrushing
So how do you win these excellent brushes? Simple.. All you have to do is click on the link to Rosemary and Co brushes on the sidebar then leave a comment here stating why you would like to win this beautiful bush set. Easy!!
I will choose one winner based on the reason you would like to win and one random entry too for those of you who are too over excited to type have looked at the lovely brushes available on the Rosemry and Co website!
That's is for this post.. Get clicking and thinking
Winners will be announced on Saturday 4th October and posted up on the blog so don't forget to check in next week and be ready to send me you details if you win
See you next week and thanks for reading
And a big thank you to Rosemaryandco Brushes